As everyone probably knows already (I am lousy at putting up news here) Andreas ( thargor6 @ fractalforums ) has decided to continue the development of Jesses brilliant software together with Kali and probably a few other contributers.
This is just pure
and we are all looking forward to see what this will lead to imagewise (and animation and 3D printingwise
He already released the first ALPHA version (try at your own risk)www.fractalforums.com/beta-tes…
- Number-Fields in the Formula-Window have now buttons to decrease/increase the value. The Increment can be specified at the bottom of the window
- Option to perform automatic refresh of the Navigator-window when changing formulas-parameters in the Formula-window
- The Formula-Window is resizable now
- Exchanging of formulas in the Formula-window now works in two directions
- Started to increase the number of formulas from 6 to 8. Many changes are already done, but not all. Unfortunately most required changes are only detected by crashing the program.
It was necessary to create new revisions for all file-formats involved, currently only saving in the *m3p-format is supported.